Last updated on

Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes
Research Hotspot & Journal Scope - Prediction


Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes - DOI: 10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.119.005675
Joint Shock/Death Risk Prediction Model for Patients Considering Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators.

Harrison T Reeder · Changyu Shen · Alfred E Buxton · Sebastien J Haneuse · Daniel B Kramer ·

Medicine
PDF
Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes - DOI: 10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.118.005595
Atrial Fibrillation Burden Signature and Near-Term Prediction of Stroke: A Machine Learning Analysis.

Lichy Han · Mariam Askari · Russ B Altman · Susan K Schmitt · Jun Fan · Jason P Bentley · Sanjiv M Narayan · Mintu P Turakhia ·

Medicine
PDF
Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes - DOI: 10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.119.005854
Comparative Performance of Prediction Models for Contrast-Associated Acute Kidney Injury After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.

Bryan Ma · David W Allen · Michelle M Graham · Bryan J Har · Ben Tyrrell · Zhi Tan · John A Spertus · Jeremiah R Brown · Michael E Matheny · Brenda R Hemmelgarn · Neesh Pannu · Matthew T James ·

Medicine
PDF

We conclude that the choice of sequencing depth and classification method has important implications for taxonomy composition prediction.

Phylogenetic microbiota profiling in fecal samples depends on combination of sequencing depth and choice of NGS analysis method [10.1371/journal.pone.0222171]


The authors propose an innovative approach based on usage of ad-hoc machine learning approach, starting from historical data analysis, is able to perform careful stock price prediction.

Advanced Markov-Based Machine Learning Framework for Making Adaptive Trading System [10.3390/computation7010004]


87(5) kBq which was consistent with MonteCarlo predictions for 11C in the SIRTI of 9.

The first official measurement of 11C in the SIRTI. [10.1016/J.APRADISO.2019.108834]


Sensitivity and specificity were determined by comparing blinded predictions and unblinded RP surgical pathology reports, training MLDSAs on 70% of biopsy cells and testing MLDSAs on the remaining 30% of biopsy cells across the tested patient population.

Clinical Proof-of-concept of a Novel Platform Utilizing Biopsy-derived Live Single Cells, Phenotypic Biomarkers, and Machine Learning Toward a Precision Risk Stratification Test for Prostate Cancer Grade Groups 1 and 2 (Gleason 3 + 3 and 3 + 4). [10.1016/j.urology.2018.09.032]


The use of this model improved the fiber orientation predictions at locations where the constant SRF, obtained from simple shear flow, deviated significantly from that based on the local flow kinematics.

The use of flow type dependent strain reduction factor to improve fiber orientation predictions for an injection molded center-gated disk [10.1063/1.5129679]


Highly Related Keywords from Prediction

Research Hotspot

Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes

Research Hotspot
Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes Related Journals

Popular Journals